Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Monday, August 29, 2011

ME's first time to call those Hogs!


We finally took the kids up to Fayetteville for a football game! Well, actually all 4 of us traveled up there, Drew took ME to the game, and Benjamin and I hung out with my bestie, Sarah, and her kiddos. Although it was a very quick trip, we all had a great time!

"Really, Dad? You drove me all the up here to eat a sandwich?"
Our first stop in Fayetteville was to mine and Drew's fave sandwich shop, Loafin' Joe's.

Benjamin loved the homemade Ranch chips so much that he couldn't stop to take a pic. Then he helped me feast on my fave sandwich..."Ben's Favorite". Who knew I would name my son after a sandwich?
 After we ate, we headed up to Sarah's house to let the kids play and run around with each other.
They couldn't believe that there was a Woo Pig in the front yard!

But they soon got over that after they saw all of the toys inside the house!

ME loved playing with Peyton.

We tried to get some pictures of all of the kids in their Razorback gear. You can see how thrilled they were about that! The tree looked way cooler!

But we got them to Call the Hogs for a moment, so they were all in one spot.

Like I said, for a moment!

There was just something about this tree! I love that Benjamin is doing is usual thing...shooting!

After all of the fun with running around the tree, Drew and ME took a tour of the campus. I think Drew was a little more excited about it than she was. But she thought it was cool, too.

I love this attitude. She's like seriously? Do I really have to take another one?

Won't she be a great cheerleader? She's a natural!
 
Benjamin just had too much fun running around in NW Arkansas. He was too tired to even nap in his own bed that he had to finish his nap on his Papa Bear.
"But I don't need to take a nap! I'm not tired!" This pic was taken the day after our Fayetteville trip and about 5 minutes after she said that. She called those Hogs too hard I guess.


No comments: