Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Monday, August 29, 2011

A fun, relaxing weekend!

Sadly, school is back in session, which sadly requires a lot of my time away from the kids. Luckily, Drew and I have FABULOUS parents that are always willing to help! I had to go work on finishing setting up my classroom on Saturday, so LaLa took the kids to get donuts and play with Uncle Bebo and McKenzie at Pinnacle Park.
Do you think they were hot?

I love how everytime Benjamin is around his Uncle Bebo, he is practically doubled over and in tears from giggling so much with him.

Have you been to Pinnacle Park since they remodeled it a few years ago? It's pretty awesome!


Of course, after a day of fun, you have to wind down with a yummy popsicle and "mulk".

I guess they didn't have enough time to play with each other at the park! They can't ever seem to get close enough to each other.

Mmmmmmm.....


Benjamin just LOVES his food!


No comments: