Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Sunday, August 7, 2011

My birthday=fun for all

I turned 31 today. I didn't have too much of a problem with turning 30 last year, but adding that one into the equation makes it sound old for some reason. Anyway, we celebrated my birthday at my parents house tonight. Really it was a party for the kids and grandparents, which is always fun.
You can't go to LaLa and Dandy's house without swimming in the elephant.

I L-O-V-E McKenzie's tongue hanging out! The kids couldn't get to the cake fast enough!

"More!" Benjamin was upset when the candles had to disappear, until he got a bite of cake.

I think all three of them enjoyed opening the presents for me way more than I enjoyed getting what was inside of them! Sadly, this present that they opened didn't quite make it all in one piece. Note to self and grandparents...Must.get.wrapping paper.and.boxes.as.Christmas.gifts.for.kids.
Thanks so much to all of my family for celebrating my birthday with me!!!

No comments: