Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Sunday, August 28, 2011

My Happy Thoughts

Here are some of my happy thoughts....
After I got through drying my hair today, I noticed it was extremely quiet in the house. Here's why.

"Leave us alone, Mom. We're reading!"

Is your heart just melting right now?!?! I want to tatoo this picture on my brain!

Look closely. This is ME's daily report sheet that tells any important info. about her at school. Toward the middle of the page is her eating report regarding snacks and lunch. Pretty much every day ever since she started eating solids, the spot that says something along the lines of "I didn't eat anything" is checked. But not today. Do you see that she "hearted" the meatloaf?!?! What??? We've never even had that at our house. Just a few weeks prior to this, she even requested ribs after her Uncle Bebo made her some. Could we be raising a foodie finally?
Then, look at the very bottom of the report. It said that she completed a big puzzle, too. That's all the girl does these days is "play puzzle". She could do one puzzle over and over all day if we would let her.

1 comment:

LaLa said...

To Ben & ME I hope you always remain the best of friends!