Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend=Girls' Getaway

Over Memorial Day Weekend, I got to go to Hot Springs with some of my girlfriends for one last get together with our friend Molly, who just moved to Florida with her family, and to celebrate Kerri's birthday. Even though we just went for 1 day/1 night, we had a great time hanging out, talking, eating, talking, and of course more eating!
It seems like I've gone to Hot Springs every year with these girls since I found out I was pregnant with ME. And in keeping with the trip's tradition, we first had lunch at Rolando's (basically pure Argentin-Mexican deliciousness). I was excited to actually get to enjoy a margarita this time, too!
After lunch, we went to a nail salon to get pedis. Surprisingly, there were enough employees do everyone's toes all at the same time! Luckily, for them, though, I just got my eyebrows waxed since I already "got my toes did" the week before.

Don't we look like a bridal party getting ready for someone's wedding?


After this, we...

ate this, then we...

watched this. What did y'all think about SATC Part 2? I think I'm moving to the Middle East in my next life.
After all that eating, pampering, eating, and relaxing, we went back to our condo to celebrate Kerri's birthday with this pure heaven.

No comments: