Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday, "MuhTenzie"!

My niece, McKenzie, celebrated her 1st birthday on June 28th. We had a good time with all of her BIG presents. I think Brant and Kari either need to add on to their house or move into a bigger house just to hold all of her toys. :) McKenzie, we're so excited that we got to celebrate this special day with you. I know the ME and Ben had a great time, too!
Is McKenzie thinking "It's my party and I'll cry if I want to?"
If you've haven't dealt with battery-operated kids' toys in the past few years, they all require a screwdriver now! But don't worry...ME can help you, thanks to Handy Manny's "School for Tools" show.

Doesn't every little girl deserve a pony? How about two...no three?
LaLa helping ME sign McKenzie's birthday dog.
A proud family
Our musical entertainment for the night. Do you have an event coming up that you need a personal pianist? Call me! :)

No comments: