Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Friday, June 25, 2010

It's Steffie Graf...no it's Anna Kournikova...no it's Mary Elizabeth?!?!

On June 5th, Drew and Verna took the kids to a tennis court for Mary Elizabeth's first tennis lesson while I went to a job fair. Drew's been looking forward to sharing his love of tennis with ME since she was born. Santa even got ME a tennis racket for her 2nd Christmas with some advice from Drew. From what I hear, I don't think we'll be celebrating any Grand Slams anytime soon. ;) At least some memories were made, right?
Who cares if she can't play? She at least has style!

A great looking doubles pair!

She's so lucky to have her own tennis pro!
Drew said that ME did way better with the water breaks!
Isn't this the cutest ball boy you've ever seen?
I don't think the ball boy was too impressed with the game.

Another water break.

1 comment:

LaLa said...

Cutest tennis player I've seen lately! I think she handled the water breaks great!