Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Daddy is old...really old!

Explanation for the title: I asked Mary Elizabeth how old her daddy was and she responded with "Daddy is old...really old!" Everytime I try to tell her that he's 30, she corrects me with the same response.
Drew turned 30 on June 23rd. He H-A-T-E-S surprises and making a big deal of his birthday, so I was considerate and did nothing for his birthday. Ha! Instead, I asked his assistants to mess with him for me. Plus, they sent an email with a photo shopped picture of Drew to some of his close co-workers for more fun.
I think they did a nice job to his office. What do you think?
Back at home...Mary Elizabeth had been telling me that Drew wanted her to make him some blue "tooties" (cookies). So I helped ME decorate some sugar cookies with blue icing.
She had to taste them, too, to make sure they were suitable for her daddy. ;)
Benjamin was sleeping during present time, but ME had no problem opening Drew's gift.

After Drew got home, we had birthday dinner at his mom's house with a few of his relatives.
Would you like your own personal cake created by Mary Elizabeth? Have your people call her people. :)

No comments: