Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I'm going dot com

Just so you'll know, I have now changed my design web address to be just www.deesignsbyerin.com (I took the "blogspot" out of the address). Hopefully this will be easier for you to remember when you're spreading the word about my products. I'm working on a few new things during my "free time", so I'll hopefully be able to sit down soon and upload the pictures of my new projects.

Don't forget that I'm due October 13th, so if you're needing/wanting anything by around that same time, please let me know ASAP! I have a few projects on my list, but oddly enough, I work better under pressure deadlines, so I can work you in.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Labor Day weekend!!!

No comments: