Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Sunday, September 20, 2009

ME has pigtails and a tatoo?

When I picked up ME from daycare on Friday, this is what I found...



She has pigtails on both sides. This was the best I could do with a camera phone.


At first I didn't even recognize her, then I thought I was looking at myself as a baby. It was kind of a strange thought! But seeing those pigtails was a great way to end a week of hardwork. I told her to look at herself in the mirror at daycare and she kept saying "Pretty" and wouldn't let any of the boys in her class look in the mirror. Then as we drove to Babies 'R Us, she kept saying "Ouch, ouch, ouch" with a smile or "Kay, fixed it" as she was pulling on her pigtails.





So after that excitement, we made it into Babies 'R Us to register for Little Peanut. It was getting close to dinnertime/bedtime, so she was getting a little restless, so I started doing anything for her to keep her happy. This basically meant loading up the shopping cart with any Elmo items we saw as we were walking around the store (but I managed to make it out of the store without any of them!). However, while I was talking to one of the employees about which double stroller to get, I turned my back to her for a few seconds then turned back around to find someone drawing all over her arm. As I caught her in the act, she pointed to her arm and said "No, no! Boo, boo." Here's a lovely visual of her after we got home (look closely at her left arm). Let's just pray we never see real tatoos!


1 comment:

LaLa said...

What a dejavue moment for me seeing ME with pigtails - this is Erin to a tee! Brought back some great cute memories of my little girl - ME you are the spitting image of your mom - sweetness and all!