Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Monday, September 21, 2009

21-months-old?

You must always say "cheese" when taking a picture; therefore, your mouth will open like me.
I know I ask this every month, but can Mary Elizabeth really be 21-months-old already?!?! And I know that I ask "where has the time gone?" every month. But really...where has it gone? I also know that I say this every month, too...I'm really enjoying this stage of her life. She's really comprehending a lot, asking "what's that", and saying a few sentences now. She is so compassionate and caring for everything. And her OCDness really hasn't changed, which I'm not complaining about seeing that I'm 37 weeks pregnant. I'm actually using that to my benefit whenever there is a spill on the floor or if I drop something because she loves to wipe up or pick up things and put items back in their proper place.
As far as words:
She's saying so much now that I can't keep up, although Uncle Bebo probably would still beg to differ. But a few things that she says A LOT are "dot dog" (for hot dog), she puts "Oh, a" in front of most nouns, and "Boots" whenever she sees a remote so she can watch Dora.
Things she's into:
  • She's obsessed with watching Dora! We don't watch TV that much, but it's bad enough that I missed the beginning of Dancing with the Stars and I haven't seen a weather report in quite sometime. :( Can you guess what she's looking at in these pictures?

    Here she is singing "We did it!" The ending of Dora.
  • She's also getting even more interested in the baby's arrival. I got the bassinet out and ready for a sweet baby boy (thanks to my mom's help) and ME thinks it's a boat where a baby goes "Night, night". So she puts her baby doll in the boat.

No comments: