Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

35 weeks

a.k.a only 5 weeks left. Aghh!!! Yeah!!! Yikes!!! Woohoo!!! According to babycenter.com, I'm carrying a honeydew this week. No wonder I'm feeling out of breath.

Can you tell that I'm all sorts of mixed emotions right now? Realizing that I only have about 5 weeks left until our Little Man arrives, I don't think I'm going to experience the nesting stage, but rather the panic stage of trying to get everything done.

Answer to the infamous pregnant question:
I'm tired!

I don't think that's all due to just being pregnant. I think it's a combination of just starting back to school (and being on my feet the majority of the day, which has led me to wear some lovely white sandal Crocs everyday = CUTENESS!), chasing a 20-month-old around, and trying to find a place for everything in this house considering that storage is lacking here. But I know that everything will all get done (hopefully sooner than later) and in the words of Bob Marley..."everything is gonna be all right."

I started my bi-weekly appointments last week. I was mentally prepared for an exam, but much to my excitement, I don't start those until next week. Yeah! Little Peanut's heartbeat is in the 130s, and I actually lost about 1 ounce (I guess that's to make up for the 16 pound gain from earlier this summer). My belly moves 24/7! Sometimes I feel like I need to grab onto something (kind of like when you're on a plane and you feel like you need to grab the chair when the plane is being jerked around) because he's jerking me around so much.

As for a name...still no decision. Drew has his definite name as I have my definite name for our Little Man. I guess this will be the surprise for you all this time since we already found out we're having a boy. Gotta keep the suspense somewhere right?

I go back to the doctor next week. If it's anything like my last pregnancy, I'll probably come back to report that I haven't dilated and probably won't for a while, or even until I get to the hospital (actually, I know that I'm jinxing myself now as I'm typing this and it will be the opposite). I just pray that Little Peanut does not come early, even though I have a strong feeling that he is. I'll keep you posted, though.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Hang in there, you look great ; )