Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Saturday, November 5, 2011

The Wonder Place with the Atkins

Drew and Ryan went out of town for the weekend and we had a pretty lazy, but fun weekend around the house.

Here are a few pics of the kids watching Benjamin's snow globe that Daddy Mike gave him when he was born. The funny thing is that neither of them ever have wanted to bother their globe, but they wanted to me to play the music on his all morning over and over.



Ashley and I took the kids to The Wonder Place. I love the fact that it's never the same there.



I love a child's sense of wonder! These tubes are filled with air and you just put scarves inside of them and watch them fly out. I seriously think the kids could play with this for hours.

I have no clue why I ever bother with the darn aprons at the water tables! Ha!


Davis the elephant

Benjamin gave me a scare for a split second as I couldn't find him. Luckily, I found him at the sand table!

Check out that concentration! No wonder he wasn't responding to me when I was calling his name!

"What? Why can't I ride this? It has wheels."



I have no words for this sweet picture!


ME just loves her some Beth Ann!


I think ME's favorite thing to do today was playing "Farmer's Market" as she called it.

I love these knuckleheads...ME the firefighter, Davis "the camping guy" (aka a hunter), and Benjamin the pirate.


No comments: