Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Saturday, November 19, 2011

HOGS vs. Mississippi St. Tailgate

My mom and I took the kids to the tailgate today. It was very lowkey considering it was an early game. But the kids still had fun getting to play at the "Razorback party" as ME calls it.

I was the only girl that actually went to the game so I got to play with Davis during the game. He fell asleep on me by the 1st quarter. ME remembered that she wore this dress to the last "Razorback party", so she insisted on wearing it again...she's a girl of routine.

Benjamin was taking it all in.


This is how to properly eat a hot dog at a tailgate.

They sure do love their grandmas!

No comments: