Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Friday, November 18, 2011

Razorback Pep Rally

The Razorbacks play against Mississippi St. tomorrow here in Little Rock. So to kick off the fun, there was a pep rally at the mall tonight. I don't know who had more fun...me or the kids. :)
We had the perfect spot on the 2nd level because we were able to look down and not miss any of it. I love ME's look in this pic...I think she knows that this will totally terrify her daddy who's totally terrified of heights!

Thanks, VeVe, for telling us about this!







What goes better with a Razorback Pep Rally at the mall than a visit with Santa?

Benjamin wasn't quite so sure about this guy, but ME knew exactly what to do. She walked right up to him, sat in his lap, then looked around the area and named the first thing that she saw that she might possibly want from Santa...a toy stuffed penguin (like she doesn't have any?).

Benjamin: "Get me away from this guy! He doesn't have anything for me!"

No comments: