Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Friday, November 25, 2011

Home for the Holidays

I love the holidays because it means that I get to stay home and spend time with my babies! Since we were in Batesville yesterday, I decided to DVR the Macy's Parade so we could watch it today because that's honestly my favorite part of Thanksgiving. What did we ever do without DVR??? The kids loved watching the parade and seeing many of their favorite characters. I loved watching the kids watching the parade! They even helped me pull out some of the Christmas decorations while the parade was on.

Do you see my tree in the corner? I can't find the tree stand! :(


ME felt the need to wear markers all around her waistband and dance while watching the parade.

No comments: