Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Monday, November 28, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

ME helped me decorate the house this weekend. Sadly, I am not putting all of my decorations out this year due to some busy hands and lots of breakables. But ME is developing her own sense of arranging things and I think she did such a great job with decorating her tree in her room. She's so proud of it, which makes me even more proud!


Every night after dancing class, we usually watch "Pretty Dancin'" or "Dancing to the Stars" (aka Dancing with the Stars). But seeing how the season is over, I've had to get pretty creative with how we pass the time on Monday nights. Luckily, my most favorite Christmas movie, How the Grinch Stole Christmas, was on tonight! I think I was more excited about it than the kids were, but they soon got into it as soon as I gave them their plush animals. And I'm excited about getting to share this memory with them every year.

I wish you could hear how he says Grinch...it's the sweetest thing!


No comments: