Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Wye Mtn. 2011

My parents and I took ME, Benjamin, and McKenzie to Wye Mtn. this weekend. I know...it was brave to tak e all 3, but it was fun (although tiring)! Of course, we never got a picture perfect shotof all three of the...actually I guess you could say we didn't get that picture perfect shot of any of them. But we did capture those "Kodak moments" and made memories as VeVe would say. For some reason, I'm not able to post more pictures for this post, but you can probably guess why it was tiring just by looking at the pictures below. ;)




Thiswas an attempt to get all 3 of them. If you look closely, you can see ME running away on the left, the white arm on the right belongs to Benjamin, and McKenzie was somewhere behind me. Ha!



ME was such a great help (when she wanted to be) in helping gather Benjamin and McKenzie.



No comments: