Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

"Linus" is 17 months old

Benjamin is now 17 months old, which means that I almost have a household with 2 kids (no babies)! This is a bittersweet thought, but this also means that I have more people in the house that I can start having convos with pretty soon!



  • I've started calling him Linus because lately he can't go anywhere in the house without his blanket. At least he's not sucking his thumb though! He just did that for a very short time his first few months.

  • He's gonna be in a marching band when he grows up. Ever since he learned how to walk, I always try to distract him when he's fussy by saying "March, march". Let me just say that he's an excellent candidate for a drum major!

  • He can now sign "please", which makes for a happy momma, because he's replaced a few of his whines with another form of communication!
    He's fearless and has managed to figure out how to climb up on pretty much everything...scary!

  • He's still a great sleeper and eater. Total opposite of how ME was at this age!

  • He's stil just a ball of fun and pure cuteness everyday. I can't stop smiling everyday because I get to see his sweet face. Those dimples are a perfect solution to any bad day! :)

No comments: