Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Monday, March 7, 2011

She's got rythm, she's got style, she's got...

Now that ME is three, she's a total diva with style, attitude, and moves all of her own. She's completely into dressing herself, dancing around all the time, and role-playing her fave cartoon characters daily.


ME can't look at a camera these days without posing or sticking her cute little toosh out. She's such a ham!

Not sure why this is small, but you can still see her beautiful splits.

Benjamin even likes to get in on the action when it comes to dancing, too.

When I say that we role-play...I mean we role-play daily! One day, we are characters from Peter Pan (ME=Peter Pan, Drew="Cafferine Hoot", Me=Tinkerbell, Benjamin=Smee, Dixie=Wendy), the next we're Toy Story characters (ME=Jessie, Me=Woody, Drew=Buzz Lightyear, Benjamin=Bulls Eye, Dixie=Slinky the Dog), then the next day we can be Jake and the Neverland Pirates (ME=Izzy, a pirate with pigtails, Drew="Cafferine Hoot", Me=Tinkerbell, Benjamin=Cubby). Is this a picture of me or Mary Elizabeth???

I'm thankful for ME's imagination because it shows me how creative ME's brain is, plus it lets me put her hair in pigtails, FINALLY, because her character Izzy has them!!! :) But I just can't believe how much the pigtails make her look just like me from my baby pictures!!!




ME also has either gotten the whole concept of bribery or persuasion down. We just recently took a few step back in potty training, so I told her if she had no accidents in her bed at night or on her nap mat at school for 3 whole days, then I would take her to get ice cream. Now everytime she realizes that she didn't tee-tee in her bed and at naptime, she says she has to go to the "Leaf Store" (aka Orange Leaf).

1 comment:

LaLa said...

Gotta love a girl with style! I love my little diva girl and all of her diva ways!