Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Monday, March 28, 2011

Benjamin's 1st birthday invite!

Benjamin was invited to his very first birthday party of his own this past weekend. Benjamin and I went to The Wonder Place to celebrate Parker's (his classmate) first birthday. But shhh...don't tell ME, she's been begging me all week to take her!

A birthday party won't even stop a boy from showing his puppy love. Too sweet! "Don't worry, Mom! I've got this!"
I think he worried just about every parent there but me. But he is one of the oldest ones in his class and he did start walking at 9 months, so why should him sliding down worry me? Sheesh!!!

Uh-oh! There's trouble...Benjamin and his buddy/classmate, Fisher. They're pretty much inseparable.

"I've got this, Mom! I've been doing this for years!"

"Wait, why is Miss Carla here? Am I at school???"

"Can I have one of these IN our home?"

1 comment:

LaLa said...

Big boy! Growing up way too fast!