Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Monday, March 7, 2011

And they're off...

My Papa and Lil came to visit us this weekend. We first met them at Oaklawn for the day. I still remember my first time going there with my Papa when I was probably in 3rd grade. I had no clue why we were there or what we were doing but I remember Papa always coming back with money. Now I just wish I had some kind of strategy that could bring me back money nowadays!


Me, Papa, and my brother, Brant


I love this picture of Papa and Lil! Don't they look like they have some great strategy? I bet there were probably just looking at the pretty horses. Ha!

Guess this was just kind of a pajama kind of day to hang out with Papa. Who cares? We still had fun! The kids entertained Papa and Lil with an instrument concert. If you've never been to one, you'remissing out! You actually get to participate...no musical talent requited!

1 comment:

LaLa said...

What fun! Love the priceless picture of you Brant & Papa!