Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Wild River Country

I finally braved the Wild River Country trip as a parent and met one of my oldest friends, Ashley Pointer, with her family on July 3rd. It's funny how your perspective changes from being a kid to being an adult. Ashley and I both thought the water park was much smaller than we remember, and the wave pool wasn't nearly as crazy as it was when we were kids. I was too nervous to take both kiddos, so I just took ME since Ben can't walk around yet. Hopefully, he'll be able to understand that when he's old enough to read this blog! We had a fun time hanging out and being lazy in the lazy river. With that being said, I will definitely be going back and can't wait to take my little pool boy (Ben) to see him splash around.



ME had no problem getting her feet wet and splashing around. Her favorite thing was the lazy river. I can't wait to take her on the slides in a few years!

Sadly, this is the only picture of any of the Pointer family that I got. This is a very tired Caroline, who is just 2 months younger than ME.


ME loved her lunch (once Blake left the table)!

No comments: