Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Monday, July 19, 2010

4th of July

We celebrated the 4th at my friend's (Kerri) parent's house in Roland. It's the perfect place for the big boys to shoot their own fireworks and the kids get to run around on the land. Thanks for inviting us, Kerri and Shane!



ME protecting her brother from the loud noises.

Ben wasn't scared of the fireworks. I don't think he was too impressed at all. ;)



How sweet is this? Watching fireworks together.

Obviously, ME was so not interested in the fireworks. Instead, she managed to find a Dora book to read.

ME really didn't care about shooting her own fireworks...she must be my daughter!

I love the difference between boys and girls! The kids had glow sticks. Mason saw it as a sword...ME saw it as jewelry!

They both obviously have better things to do with their time than stop for a Kodak moment with me. I love it!


ME's first time to make S'mores. This was the best tasting S'more I've ever had!

No comments: