Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Happy birthday, "Untle Bebo"

We celebrated Bebo's birthday on July 7th at my parent's house this year. Mary Elizabeth knows that he played baseball, so she wanted to make him baseball "tookies". It's just too bad that the tiniest drop of icing got on her finger, because she decided very quickly that she "not wanna help anymore". I just wish I took a picture of the delish cookies she and I made, or that you could at least smell them. Instead I'll share a bit of Owens history with you by showing this picture below.
My brother's favorite cake is my mom's homemade chocolate cake. If you even smelled it, you would know why! ;P Drew still reminds us of how appauled he was when he first saw this piece of heaven hit our family table. Let's just say that there is no need for a cake server or plates...you just need a spoon to dig into this sweet goodness. Mmmm!!! My mouth is watering right now! Allie and Vicki, this picture is for you ladies.

Ben thought that his Uncle Bebo needed some help opening his presents. I think he did a good job of that!

1 comment:

LaLa said...

I promise - I did try to teach my children manners but when it comes to "the chocolate cake" it all goes out the window! But I do love watching them enjoy it and fighting for the perfect bite.