Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Friday, July 16, 2010

The whole 9 yards (er...uh...months) on Benjamin

I took Ben to the "brown doctor" today (ME associates the color of buildings to where we are going, so their doctor is brown because the building is brown). He received 100% on his check-up, which makes for a happy momma!


9-month Stats:
  • Weight: 20.11 lbs (53%)
  • Length: 28 1/2" (59%)
  • Head: 18 1/2" (90%) ~ I know he's got a lot of brains in that noggin! He comes by it honest, though, with his big-headed momma, daddy, and Dandy. :D

Things that Benjamin is into now:

  • Loves to clap
  • Once he figured out the whole crawling thing, he instantly decided he wants to stand and would like to try the walking thing...if only his legs were strong enough, though.
  • He loves his sissy and hates for her to be in her room at naptime. See below...

"Big Sis, Big Sis, wake up and play!"

  • He loves windows and will make a beeline to any window that he can crawl to (oh, and dog food too).

  • He loves him some water (pool, bathtub, water table, anything water)!

  • He loves to chew on anything and everything to soothe those mean ole' teefies! You can see six teeth for sure, but I know there are more coming in because he is always chewing his fingers. Poor thing!
  • He still loves to talk, too! I'm pretty sure that he said "Momma, momma" yesterday. So far the only witness I have is ME, though. But he is saying "baabaa", which I want to say is "bye-bye".

Our little Benjamin is growing up so fast and will be a year before we know it! And he is such a momma's boy, which is both good and bad. Good because I know I won't be able to cuddle with him forever...not so good because he never wants me to leave his eyesight. However you want to look at it, I love him no matter what and am so blessed to have such a sweetie pie.

No comments: