Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Storytime Live

My mom and I took the kids to see Storytime Live (Ki-Lan, Backyardigans, Wonder Pets, and Dora) on July 13th. We met a bunch of ME's friends from daycare and our playgroup there. Although it was a bit long and not as action packed as Dora and Diego from last year, we still had a good time. I just couldn't believe, though, that ME started saying "I'm wanna go bye-bye" just before Dora came on! Are you kidding me?!?! She lives/eats/breaths Dora! Luckily, as soon as Dora and Boots came on, she was happy. Ben loved every bit of the show, too. I think he's going to be just as obsessed with Dora as ME is. Uh-oh! Drew, thank you so much for letting me experience this sweet memory that ME still is talking about and maybe Ben is dreaming about!

{Megan, Davis, and ME} I promise they're all friends and have fun together! {Daycare friends: Kemp, Kade, and ME} She loves these boys and still talks about them throughout the summer!{Our sweet neighbor, Sawyer}

Sadly, we didn't all get to sit together, but Mason and Davis still had a good time.

I love how close Kemp and Kade are!Ben loved dancing!He didn't miss a beat!{Mom Tom (VeVe's sister) and Grant} I guess acting shy runs in the family.ME was so happy to see her friends!After intermission, ME was ready to go!But she quickly changed her mind when Dora came on! Thank goodness for puffs!!! We parked in the garage and were stuck there for a while and ME was hungry. So she decided she would eat Ben's puffs and torture him by dangling them in his face. It was pretty hilarious watching his face and listening to him squeal!

1 comment:

LaLa said...

What a fun time! Thanks Ben & Mary Elizabeth for letting LaLa tag along. I just love seeing your smiling faces!