Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

ME and Ben in Wonderland

My mom and I took the kids to the Museum of Discovery on June 10th to see the Alice in Wonderland exhibit. The last time I went to that museum was when I had to do research for my Senior interior design project (designing a children's museum). I forgot how much fun that place is!

"Row, row, row your boat..."


Benjamin loved this coon hat!

But then he realized it was supposed to go on his head...yuck!


I couldn't resist taking this pic of Mary Elizabeth standing by this beehive for Drew! Bees are probably his most favorite thing in the world. Ha!

The museum had an art room, too. I hope Ben likes art just as much as ME!

ME made a rabbit mask.

I love this picture of Ben watching Alice run. He looks like such a big boy!

Do you remember how the hallway got smaller in Alice in Wonderland? This really played a trick on my mind!

There were several science tables in the exhibit. I'm not really sure about the movie connection, but I think this had something to do with the golf tournament from the movie. Ben loved watching ME try all of the games. It's just too bad he couldn't reach it!

PRICELESS! She's helping him spin this "moving picture thingy".

ME "made" coffee for her Dandy and VeVe. So sweet!

They even tried to find where Alice was in the world.

Oh no! Ben fell in the rabbit hole!

After the Alice in Wonderland exhibit, we discovered the Kid Zone. They both loved this area!

Benjamin crawling through a caterpillar's mouth.

ME has the right idea! I think I could possibly even do the monkey bars if I had those two parallel bars below my feet. She's so clever!

Hmmm...I'm thinking Drew and I will be investing in a train table soon. Never thought I'd be doing that!

I thought the "construction zone" would be a perfect spot for Ben, but he decided to eat the exhibit instead.

So we took them to lunch. Could ME be the next fastest hot dog eater? The girl loves her a hot dog!

1 comment:

LaLa said...

What great fun it is learning with you guys! We had so much fun - we will have to do it again!