Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Friday, November 20, 2009

All Ben wants for Christmas is his 2 front teeth

Oh wait...our Little Peanut already has them! I didn't think it was true, but Drew and I both noticed that his gums looked kind of white at the hospital and we said that he'll get his teeth a lot earlier than ME did. I can't confirm it, but I think he actually had the top two front teeth when he was born. I just never said anything because I didn't want people to think I'm crazy (at least on this topic). But I held Benjamin just right in the light yesterday and noticed 2 white shiny things poking out of his gums. Can I just say that's crazy?

I know this doesn't show his teeth, but his Aunt Kari got him this onesie that says "Little Peanut". How perfect!

No comments: