Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Guess who's all clean?

Benjamin's umbilical cord FINALLY popped off yesterday only after a month!!! I'm so thankful that I don't have to go through my 3rd bag of cotton balls and 2nd bottle of rubbing alcohol! I called the nurse on Monday to see what else I could do before I took him to the doctor's office to have them remove it since it was basically hanging by a thread. Her response..."Can I just pull it off?" Umm, yuck! No thank you! Well, luckily, it just popped off yesterday morning as I was wiping it. I'm just a little excited if you can't tell! So I gave him his first real bath tonight! He thought it was a little shocking at first, but he is all calm and relaxed now.
Whoa!
Ahhh! This is the life!

No comments: