Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Friday, January 20, 2012

100 days smarter

Even though I'm a teacher, I never really got the whole "100th Day of School" bit until this year. ME's teacher, Miss Meagan, is fabulous and does everything so much like a real school. She had fun activities planned all week for the kiddos. They were asked to bring 100 pieces of their favorite cereal...ME doesn't eat a lot of cereal (probably because I didn't really like it when I was preggers with her)...so she chose Trix cereal. Miss Meagan also asked them to bring 100 pieces of a favorite snack...ME chose popcorn. Then they had to wear 100 pieces of something. Our precious little artist chose to paint a shirt with her fingerprints with her favorite colors (pink, purple, blue, and green) and sparkles. The best part about her choice was that she completely came up with that idea all by herself!
She barely let me help her with decorating her shirt. I love her creativity!


My little 100th Day of School Princess with her 100th Day tatoo on her forehead.
Yes! That's a Target popcorn bag you see in the pic, too!
Benjamin was even excited to show off his sissy's 100th day outfit and share their Target snack. ;)

No comments: