Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

ME's River City Field Trip

One of the BIGGEST downfalls of being a teacher is not being able to always be there for my own kids very easily and this is something that I'm going to have to deal with the rest of my teaching career {insert please let me win a gazillion dollars so that I can be there for my kids whenever I want and not on someone else's schedule}. Luckily, I have a very helpful room mom this year and a supportive principal, so I can occassionally sneak up to ME and Benjamin's school for a few activities like today. I got to meet ME's class for their field trip to River City Gymnastics. I had the best time being a parent and not a teacher on a field trip for a change!



ME loved jumping into the foam bricks. I loved watching her face everytime she landed!

We need a trampoline floor in our house!


ME so patiently waited her turn for everything. She makes me so proud!

ME and Davis in the foam bricks=trouble!


PRICELESS!

Davis: "Get me away from all of these girls!"

So much for a group shot.


Reagan's mom offered to take a pic of me and Mary Elizabeth...Reagan joined us...I love it!

Trying out her skills on the obstacle course. Every parent needs one of these in their house I think.

Super Davis took a little break to show off his muscles.

Playing Freeze Dance...one of her faves!


No comments: