Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Monday, January 23, 2012

2nd Pinterest recipe gone bad

I attempted my 2nd recipe from Pinterest.com tonight. Since we've been working on decluttering our house so we can sell it, I've been looking for ways to make life seem a little more fun around the house for the kids. I found an idea on pinterest to make hot dog octopus (sp?)...basically you insert spaghetti noodles inside of hot dogs and cook. The idea completely freaked ME out at first when I told her about it and she wanted no part of it. But then she saw what it was and saw how much fun Benjamin was having when he was holding the squishy little things. But that fun lasted long enough for both of them to let me take a pic of them. :)



Afterthought...I think they didn't like these creatures either because of the hot dog I used. Drew purchased hot dogs from Kroger's 10 for 10 sale yesterday. All I need to say is that we were up early this morning cleaning up after ME getting sick all over our bed! :(

No comments: