Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Thursday, January 12, 2012

2011 Cedar Ridge Christmas Party...a little late

All of my "neighborhood" friends finally found a date that we could all get together with the kids to exchange Christmas gifts...2 weeks after Christmas. Better late than never, right? And what better place to hang out than at Chick-fil-A? :)
The boys were not at all interested in what Miss Mary Elizabeth had to open since it was Strawberry Shortacke until...
 
they saw that it was a remote control car!
I love that I have this group of girls that I've been able to share a lot of memories with in just a few years. And I love that we have all of these boys and then there's ME and now Baby Aubrey!

No comments: