Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

I'm an aunt...again!!!

My sweet little niece was born today! I don't know who's more excited about it...me or Mary Elizabeth! I sure can't wait for all of the little bits to grow up and play together!

Annie Marlowe
6 lbs. 9 oz., 19.5 in.

Talk about one proud Big Sister!

I'm in love with her already!

ME painted this pig for Annie's arrival. She's had this ceramic piggy bank sitting in her art stash for about a year and all of a sudden she decided she was going to paint it for her new baby cousin. She literally worked on it everyday during Christmas break while Benjamin was taking a nap. I heard this everyday..."Now that Benjamin is sleeping, can I paint Annie's pig?" The best part of it is that she purposely left white spots so that her new baby cousin could paint it when she gets bigger. ;)

No comments: