Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Thursday, January 5, 2012

I hate ice skating!!!

Downtown LR had an outdoor ice rink for the holiday season. So I thought it would be a great fun family activity for us to all do together. HA! HA! HA! Let's just say that it was a great thigh workout for me! :) As soon as Benjamin got his skates on, he "ran" straight onto the ice without us and fell flat on his tushy, which meant that Drew had stay off the ice the rest of the time trying to console Benjamin. ME and I, on the other hand, made our way around the rink...one time...in about 20 minutes...and after about a dozen falls for us both.
And we're off! To have some fun, right?

The look of innocence before we headed off on our journey.
The look of a stylish skater.
Ready. Set. Fall!
 

This look was what I had to look at the enitre time I was on the rink with ME. You know that Drew had fun!


OK, so I guess skating a complete fail. But at least I made a memory with my family, right? OK, a bad/funny memory! I think my most favorite part of it was watching ME literally walk away stomping her feet and saying "I DO NOT LIKE ICE SKATING!!!" :) Maybe a few more years before we go do that again.

No comments: