Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Uncle Bebo plays baseball

A few weeks ago, my brother, Brant, got to throw the opening pitch for the Travelers game. Of course, we all had to go and see if his old throwing arm still had any fire to it. Ha! We're so proud of him! I don't think I could even get the ball off of the pitcher's mound if I had to throw it. :)

His friend, Bradley, had to be on the front row for this event.
It made it to the catcher!

One of Bebo's number one fans. This was Ben's first baseball game and I think he really liked it. I also thought he looked like an umpire in this baseball outfit.

These sweet kiddos had the best seat in the entire stadium...Dandy's lap!

1 comment:

LaLa said...

Could a ballgame get any better than this? I think Dandy needs a bigger lap!