Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Ben's 1st taste of "real food"

On April 17, Ben got to have his first taste of green beans. I'll let you look at the pictures and decide if he liked them. :)

Poor thing, he has no clue what's about to enter his mouth!
"What's this junk?"

"Seriously, what's the hype over me getting to eat food?"
Despite the faces, he's getting used to the food a lot better. He's now had green beans, green peas, carrots, and bananas since his first tasting. I think I'm going to start wearing a raincoat, though, when he finds a food he doesn't like because as soon as he decides he doesn't like one, he smiles and blows bubbles all over me. Lovely!

2 comments:

LaLa said...

Ben it gets better - I promise! Just come to LaLa's house - we will find something good to eat!

LaLa said...

Ben it gets better - I promise! Just come to LaLa's house - we will find something good to eat!