Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Disney on Ice

My mom and I took ME, Ben, and McKenzie to see Disney on Ice a few weeks ago. They all loved it! ME so didn't look like she was enjoying at all, but as soon as we got in the car, she told me and Lala all about it. Then she came home and showed me and Drew how the characters ice skated.

Look at who's wearing a bow!!! Oh, and who's totally tuned into the ice skaters!
McKenzie danced just about the entire time!


She was just taking it all in.
Ben was glued on the lights and all of the movement.


1 comment:

LaLa said...

What great fun we had! What could be better for me I love ice skating, I love Disney, but most of all I LOVE my grandkids! They are the greatest and we had such a fun time!