Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Baby, it's cold outside! (Part 3)

I know this was sooo last month, but I am finally able to blog with few interruptions right now. And man, it feels so good to be able to blog!
Anyway, we were snowed in for a few days the first week of February. For a kid and mom, that's great because we get to play together. But for a teacher, it stinks because it just means you have to make up those days at the end of the school year...boo! But I had fun being at home with my favorite two little people and my four-legged friend.
"Look, Mommy...more snow!"

"Dear God, thank you for letting me stay at home today and play with my mommy! Amen!"


"What? Did someone say we get to sleep in? I'll take care of that!"

Dixie didn't quite know what to think about the piles of snow this time. She mainly stayed near the deck.

We finally got to try our hand at building a snowman! The previous week, it started to rain and the snow turned to slush when we were able to try building one. This time, the top layer of snow was frozen, so you had to dig for the good snow.

ME didn't care what kind of snow she had. She loved building her snowman! The finished product...I know you're impressed!
ME saw the leaf pile and thought she needed to "sweep, sweep" the snow because she thought the snow was dirty. Helen, your hearth broom is such a hit!This is what a 2-year-old looks like when she's told she has to come inside for a little bit to thaw out. Notice the empty milk jug thrown on the floor after her little tantrum. :) Luckily, this was short lived, thanks to Dora and Diego!

No comments: