Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Monday, March 15, 2010

5 things

Our little pumpkin is 5 months old today! He's getting to be such a big boy, too! Notice that all of his monthly pictures are taken in his pj's. Since I've added the blocks, I have to wait until ME is in bed before I can take his picture. Here are five things that are happening in Benjamin's world:
  1. He loves his thumb when he's tired, and he loves to let everyone on our street know when he's tired! In case you're in the neighborhood around 7 p.m., roll down your window and you might hear Benjamin.
  2. He is such a talker! I'm convinced that he thinks he has to be in competition with his cousin, McKenzie, or he has to meet his "daily word quota" like his daddy. ;)
  3. He's eating rice cereal twice a day. He just hasn't quite mastered the concept of swallowing it before the next bite.
  4. He thinks he can sit up. I'm afraid he's going to break his neck when I put him in his carseat because he tries so hard to lift his head and see his world.
  5. He's really starting to watch everything and try to grab things within his reach. I especially love it when my face is within his reach! But he really likes to hold his snuggly blankets and rattles.

He's still a momma's boy, which I really can't complain about. But I now have competition with ME. If I could ever figure out how to show videos, I would love to share how much ME loves her "Benjapin". She is always petting him, sharing toys with him, and making him hold toys. She's currently in the process of teaching him "Row, row, row your boat." Broadway, here we come!

1 comment:

LaLa said...

Benjamin - what a joy you are! When you flash those little dimples at me they just melt my heart. I'm thinking they are probaly going to get you anything you want with your LaLa