Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Why is no one paying attention to me?

This is the first of many more pictures to come of my niece. Actually, I realize that you can't even see her (click on Owens Family to see pictures of her). But I wanted to show y'all what ME thinks of the attention being taken away from her. I tried to blow up the picture to show just ME's expression when Kari's dad passed McKenzie to my mom, but it turned out pixely. Basically, she's looking at LaLa like what the?!?! And then my dad and I had to take her out of the room when she started her meltdown. Too bad she's off the paci because it sure would have come in handy at that time. Hopefully, after spending this weekend with family, she'll get used to sharing her time.

No comments: