Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

29 weeks preggers

29 weeks
(I realize that my hair is plastered on my head in all of my recent pictures. I guess that's my "beautiful pregnancy hairstyle"!)
I'm actually 29 weeks and 1 day pregnant, which means that I'm carrying a butternut squash around with me. Just thinking that I only have about 11 weeks until Little Peanut arrives (yes, we STILL cannot agree on his name) is crazy! I guess I've got to get a move on moving ME to her big-girl room! For those of you that are still asking how I am feeling...I'm feeling pretty good. Physical therapy really does wonders! And as for my hunger factor, I'm actually starting to get full...at times. :) Anyway, I went for my monthly checkup last Thursday and everything was still a-okay. His heartbeat was in the 150s, which I think was a little faster than it should be because my Dr. commented on feeding Little Peanut a bowl full of sugar before my appointment. Other than that, my due date is still October 13th. We'll just have to wait and see!

No comments: