Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Thanks for your comments!

Thank you so much to everyone that has either commented on my blog or emailed me regarding my last post!!! I am truly greatful for each of your comments, including both of the grandfathers. :) I'm sorry if it seemed that I was stressing because I didn't mean to sound that way. I have to admit that I am a little bit, but just not so much about the momhood aspect of my life as it may have sounded.

Again, thank you all for your help and support!

PS - Those of you that told me that we should invest in a double stroller, would you mind giving me specifics (brand and style)?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I bought the inStep Suburban Safari stroller at Academy for $169. Love it!!!

http://www.instep.net/Product/Swivel_Wheel_Joggers/Detail/158_2008_Suburban_Safari_2_Jogging_Stroller_11-AR800/

Unknown said...

What a really really good blog.

I really do feel that i should ask you to take the time and feature this blog on the bizymoms little- rock community. Moms are going to go crazy about this blog as it has a very special FAMILY feeling.

You should contact the bizymoms little-rock community to get your blog featured to their large mom community.

There is a form on their expert page, http://www.bizymoms.com/experts/index.html