Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Saturday, April 11, 2009

ME, Taylor, and Leslie's "Woof, woofs"

Last weekend, Sarah and Taylor came in town. So ME and I met up with them and our old group of girlfriends. I had such a great time catching up with all of them! Leslie wanted Sarah to take some pics of her dogs, Tucker and Charlie. So after lunch, we went to Leslie's for the photos. I don't really know how the pix of the doggies (or woof, woofs as ME sometimes calls them) turned out, but I had a great time watching the girls interact with the little pups. Here are some pictures that I borrowed from Sarah's blog to show off the girls hanging out just like Sarah and I did back in the day. Ahh...good times to be had!
Taylor, this is how you strike a pose. I'm an expert!

Umm, I am supposed to pet the doggies!

"And then this is what happened next..." (Don't they look like they're having a great convo?!?!)


That would look fabulous on me! Give it here!

1 comment:

LaLa said...

What fun! Can't believe you & Sarah are now mommies with little girls of your own. What sweet girls!