Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

How are you feeling?

That must be the standard preggers question. So I thought I'd give everyone a quick update on how I'm feeling. Can you guess by the picture? If not, I'm still hungry 24/7!!! Sadly, ME knows to offer me her food if she doesn't want it because she knows I'll eat it! Also, it doesn't help that my pregnancy email newsletter compares Baby Dees to some type of food each week. So I am now 15 weeks and am carrying an apple inside me. Uh, do you think that's going to satisfy my hunger? No! Apples are actually one of the 3 fruits that I like!

Anyway, I know this was a babbling post, but I thought I'd share my response of how I'm feeling with everyone. Oh, and I noticed that the votes for girl is going up on our Pregnancy Poll. It's interesting to see what everyone is predicting. As for right now, Drew and I are thinking we're having a boy. Ultrasound will be in a few more weeks! Here's a picture of my belly for now. Can you tell by how I'm carrying it?

Pardon my washed-out, tired face. It's an hour past my bedtime! My belly is poking out a little faster than last time and maybe a little higher.

1 comment:

LaLa said...

You are too funny! It has been so much fun watching you gecoming a moomy with #2 - waht a good fun mom you are!