Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Let's catch up some more

OK, so I know that I've been behind on blogging, but I have good reasons. First, my Internet wasn't working, and now my computer doesn't work. So I'm using other people's computers because I've been itching to blog for the past few weeks. So I'm sorry for so many posts all at one time. I can't believe that it's already the middle of June, but our summer has already flown by!
First about a month ago, Lala (my mom) bought Mary Elizabeth a new toy for their house. I'm not sure who likes it more, Lala or ME, but it's pretty fun to watch our little girl play with it.
This is her Memorial Day picture. I forgot to add it to the last post.

She likes to spin the numbers.
Also, the most important thing that has happened is that I finished my 3rd year of teaching and am off for the summer!!! The day I went back to work, I put a countdown on the board (for myself and my kiddos). That really helped me get through each day. Now I get to pretty much spend the rest of my summer with ME!

2 comments:

LaLa said...

What a smart girl!

Anonymous said...

Love lOve the Ladybug outfit!!!