Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Hot fun in the summer


Well, I finally got to take ME to the pool yesterday! Drew specifically said that she couldn't go her first time without him. I'm glad we waited so we could get some pix of this fun time. After such a long and tiring, yet very fun weekend with Scott's wedding, she is trying to any "z" where she can, so she fell asleep right before we pulled into the parking lot and stayed asleep until we actually got to the pool chairs. I was feeling a little nervous about how she would do since she was sleepy, but I am very excited to say that we might have a fish in our family!!! That makes me so happy considering how much I love to swim. I can't wait to take her again!




Once again, she had to catch any extra z's. Drew and I loved how she had her head propped up when we got ready to get her out of the car.


The picture above kind of shows her cover up (which Drew really loves). I know that this isn't the best picture, but I have to show off her bathing suit that Anna Carol and Kerri got her (which Drew really doesn't love). :)

1 comment:

Anna Carol and Jarrod said...

I LOVE it!!!! she looks so darling in her new bikini.