Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Happy 6 months!

Can you believe that 6 months is already here? We can't!!! ME has developed such a fun personality. I'm really sad to say, though, that we missed her month bday yesterday because Drew and I are on vacation with our friends, the Atkins, in Florida. Yes, I'm spending an entire week away from her, but I think I'm going to survive. I don't have any major stats on her, but I did get her weighed last week and she is 18 pounds now. So her weight is slowing down. But her being "on-the-go" is picking up. I think she will be crawling any day now (just hopefully not while Drew and I are on vacay). She loves schooching backward and getting up on all fours, so childproofing here we come! I take her next week for her 6 month checkup, so I'll have more stats later.

No comments: