Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Take ME out to the ballgame

What better way for ME to experience her first Travelers game than with her Uncle Bebo? I took her to the baseball game a few weeks and she, for some reason, loved it. (ME, if you only knew how many BORING games I sat and watched your uncle play, you wouldn't care too much about it!) Seriously, though, she did enjoy people watching, which is quite easy to do at a Travs game. Also, she really wanted Brant's hot dog (maybe next year). After the game, they had a really amazing firework show. To my surprise, ME seemed mesmerized by the lights. She didn't cry at all!
Who's on 1st?

Go Travs!

1 comment:

LaLa said...

Sorry mommy but I think I'm really going to like going to the ballpark - especially with Grandy & LaLa!